- Design and implement talent requisition projects and activities including career expos and open house visits, recruitment talks/ seminars/ workshops, research talent development programmes etc. in collaboration with universities, industry and other stakeholders.
- Prepare and maintain contents of the career page of corporate website and corporate account of recruitment platforms and social media channels to attract research talents.
- Provide support to and manage the administration of staff/ research talent programmes and relevant funding scheme(s) to facilitate the research synergy and effective communication/ exchanges within the Center.
- Manage human resources matters and the full spectrum of administration function of the Center including office supplies and maintenance, facilities and record management, meetings and logistics support services, etc.; work closely with internal offices and external service providers to deliver quality services and ensure relevant operations in compliance with internal policy and guidelines.
- Assist in preparing regular management reports and providing secretarial support to legal board/ committees.
- Perform any other duties and responsibilities as assigned by senior management.
- A recognized bachelor’s degree
- At least 10 years’ relevant working experience, including some years at a supervisory level.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese (including Cantonese and Putonghua) is required.
- Experience in PeopleSoft ERP System an advantage.
- Experience in talent requisition and project management.
- Strong analytical, organizational abilities and problem-solving skill.
- Good team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Work experience in academic, public, or government-funded organizations an advantage.
Salary and Benefits
A highly competitive salary will be commensurate with qualification and experience in addition to medical and dental benefits as well as annual leave. The appointment will be offered a renewable two-year contract, subject to mutual agreement and performance.
Applicants should submit their up-to-date CV and cover letter with salary expectation and availability. We thank applicants for their interest, but advise that only shortlisted candidates will be notified of the results of their applications. Review of applications will commence shortly and continue until the position is filled.
The information provided will be kept confidential and be used for recruitment and other employment-related purposes. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates.