Duties & Responsibilities
The appointee will create a wide variety of visual communications for digital and offline platforms, from concept development to final artwork. Duties include:
- Developing creative concepts by studying relevant information and materials
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval
- Developing and delivering finished art including slide presentation, poster, brochure, web design, etc.
- Collaborating with internal team and/ or external vendors to conceptualize and produce technology/ product illustrations, marketing materials and branding materials
- Communicating with the management and colleagues about layout and design throughout the design process
- Coordinating with outside vendors such as printing company and production house where necessary, to ensure high-quality output
- Reviewing final artworks and suggesting improvements when necessary
- Ensuring all design materials align with corporate identity and brand image
- Assisting in setup for exhibition, publicity and marketing events
- Providing support for projects of photo shooting and video production
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, art, multimedia or related field
- At least 5 years of experience as a graphic designer or in related field
- A self-starter capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas and converting ideas into a design that connects
- Proficiency in design software, including Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign. Experience in photography, photo editing and video editing is an advantage
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
Salary and Benefits
A highly competitive salary will be commensurate with qualification and experience in addition to medical and dental benefits as well as annual leave. The appointment will be offered a renewable two-year contract, subject to mutual agreement and performance.
Applicants should submit their up-to-date CV and cover letter with salary expectation and availability. We thank applicants for their interest, but advise that only shortlisted candidates will be notified of the results of their applications. Review of applications will commence shortly and continue until the position is filled.
The information provided will be kept confidential and be used for recruitment and other employment-related purposes. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates.