The appointee will assist the Management in the administration of R&D projects with duties including:
- Compiling research proposals
- Ensuring the research progress meeting the project plans
- Preparing reports for research projects
- Conducting literature search and IP applications
- Coordinating and liaising with internal and external parties on project administration activities
- Providing daily administrative support to related tasks
- Performing any other duties as assigned
- PhD or Master’s degree in Life Science or a related field
- Preferably with at least 5 years’ relevant working experience
- Self-motivated, able to work independently and also work well in a team
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Fluency in Putonghua would be advantageous
- Proficiency in all MS Office
- Experience in the administration of Government funded R&D projects is highly desirable
- Ability to meet deadlines
Salary and Benefits
A highly competitive salary will be commensurate with qualification and experience in addition to medical and dental benefits as well as annual leave. The appointment will be offered on a contract basis, renewable subject to mutual agreement and performance.
Applicants should submit their up-to-date CV and cover letter with salary expectation and availability. We thank applicants for their interest, but advise that only shortlisted candidates will be notified of the results of their applications. Review of applications will commence shortly and continue until the position is filled.
The information provided will be kept confidential and be used for recruitment and other employment-related purposes. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates.