- Mainly deploy clinical and non-clinical duties in the areas including providing medical consultation, counselling and health education to study subjects in research programme related to aging and memory loss
- Successful candidates may work in the mornings on weekdays; need to work at Hong Kong Science Park
- A medical qualification registrable in Hong Kong under the Medical Registration Ordinance, Cap. 161;
- A good command of spoken and written Chinese and English; and
- Be able to speak fluent Cantonese.
Salary and Benefits
HK$600 – HK$800 per hour depending on relevant experience. The appointment will be offered a one-year contract, renewable subject to mutual agreement and performance.
Applicants should submit their up-to-date CV and cover letter with salary expectation and availability. We thank applicants for their interest, but advise that only shortlisted candidates will be notified of the results of their applications. Review of applications will commence shortly and continue until the position is filled.
The information provided will be kept confidential and be used for recruitment and other employment-related purposes. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates.