- Formulate commercialization strategies and develop strategic business development plan for the Center from scratch.
- Conduct market research and due diligence analysis.
- Plan and execute knowledge transfer initiatives.
- Identify new business opportunities for institutional and corporate clients, potential funders, and investors.
- Represent the Center to present business solutions to prospects and clients.
- A good bachelor’s degree or above, preferably in marketing and business administration or related discipline.
- A minimum of 10-15 years working experience with proven track record in driving the business development initiatives; preferably in healthcare and technology companies and/or start-ups.
- Strong leadership skills, superior interpersonal and organizational skill, analytical and strategic thinking abilities.
- Good knowledge in intellectual property management, and commercial negotiation skill.
- Excellent written and spoken English, Chinese and Mandarin.
Salary and Benefits
A competitive salary will be commensurate with qualification and experience in addition to medical and dental benefits as well as annual leave. The appointment will be offered a two-year contract, renewable subject to mutual agreement and performance. A gratuity will be payable upon successful completion of contract.
Applicants should submit their up-to-date CV and cover letter with salary expectation and availability. We thank applicants for their interest, but advise that only shortlisted candidates will be notified of the results of their applications. Review of applications will commence shortly and continue until the position is filled.
The information provided will be kept confidential and be used for recruitment and other employment-related purposes. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates.