Strategic collaboration has been established with University College London and Stanford University, and will be developed with other universities and research institutes.
Partnerships have also been forged with local clinicians at
- Queen Elizabeth Hospital (QEH)
- Prince of Wales Hospital (PWH)
- Queen Mary Hospital (QMH)
- Haven of Hope Christian Service (HOHCS)
- Community CareAge Foundation (CCAF)
These organizations lend their support to our research and development by contributing critical competences in complementary areas such as bioinformatics and vital clinical expertise.
Collaborative alliances will be sought with industry partners in the Greater Bay Area and other regions in mainland China to facilitate translational and preclinical development.